Water Softener Certifications
AquaMaster water softeners are certified by NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) to the ANSI standard 44 for cation exchange water softeners. The minimum for NSF is to remove 3,350 grains of hardness minerals per pound of salt. AquaMaster well exceeds the minimum removing 5,500 grains per pound of salt. That means AquaMaster uses 40% less salt than the minimum required to be NSF certified. Certification well deserved!
INTRODUCING AQUAMASTER FINANCE
OFFERING CONVENIENT PAYMENT OPTIONS
Don’t have the cash and don’t want to use up your line of credit?
Ask your dealer about the special Aquamaster low monthly payment option with payments as low as $20.75
- 8.99% interest rate over a 5 year term (OAC)
- No fees on financed amounts under $5000
- Pay off your loan at any time with no penalties
- Finance up to 100% of your purchase, no down payment required
- Easy payments, automatically deducted from your account
Call Evolution Water today to learn more.